Friday, November 16, 2007

My Santa Website is UP!


Last night (this morning, technically) I went to GoDaddy.com and bought the domain name SantaGeorgePrice.com for my new Santa site. I also bought hosting there, and the Website Tonight package, and within a couple hours, had the bare bones of a new website open to the public. Please come check me out at http://www.SantaGeorgePrice.com and let me know what you think. Notice that under Info & Contact, you'll find my calendar of public Santa appearances (private shows aren't listed, of course). I do hope you'll come visit me, bring the young'uns, and let's have some fun.

I have nothing but nice to say about GoDaddy in general, and Dino the support guy in particular. I've owned the domains GeorgePrice.biz and GeorgePriceBand.com via GoDaddy for a couple years now and haven't done anything with them, but my experience last night could change that pretty soon.

No comments: