Monday, November 22, 2004

FLASH: New Jam Venue - Crystal's

Hello friends,
Larry Griffith just called with two more jam nights, to replace the one we lost when Fee-Lay Gumbo closed.

Mondays at 9PM at Crystal's On The Square in Marietta. Crystal's is very easy to find, it is on the main square as the name implies. No, they don't serve teensy hamburgers on yeasty buns. They do serve up a good time. We start there tonight, I hope to see you there.

Crystal's
150 Roswell St NE Marietta (770) 792-8840
For map & directions: http://tinyurl.com/6wxt3

He also has one in the works for Wednesdays, but nothing final yet. This being a holiday week we don't know quite yet whether it would start this week anyway. I'll keep you informed.

I mentioned in my previous email, which about 75% of you received, that my trip with Lola to play at Buddy Guy's Legends in Chicago resulted in her getting a record deal with Alligator Records. If you're interested, and didn't get that story, let me know and I'll send you a copy. I also mentioned that I'm beginning a new method of sending out emails - the method works, but the first program I tried was not so good. I'm now trying WorldCast, let me know if you have any troubles with it, or if you just want to be removed from the email lists (which I'm in the process of refining).

best wishes,
George Price

No comments: